Dr Omara Naseem, recently featured on Freddie Flintoff’s ‘Living with Bulimia’ documentary speaks out with charity BEAT on Channel 4.
- Dr Omara, a chartered psychologist who specialises in eating disorders features on Steph’s Packed Lunch on the 21st April.
- Dr Naseem was featured as an expert to speak on Anorexia exploring what help is available and how to get it following the sad death of Nikki Grahame.
- Previous to this Dr Naseem has featured on BBC documentary Freddie Flintoff Living with Bulimia, featured as an expert in treating eating disorders, as well as BBC Breakfast News Live to promote early intervention with treating eating disorders and to promote ED awareness in men following the documentary where they discussed prevalence of ED’s in men and underrepresented communities
- Dr Naseem is trained in early intervention which is known as FREED, an intervention model in the NHS UK wide.
- Good morning Britain also shared a clip of the Flintoff documentary featuring Dr Naseem.
- On top of this Dr Naseem has featured in Cosmopolitan, The Telegraph, Asian News and Mercury Magazine.
- Dr Naseem also works closely with Laura Lou Crane, an ex professional surfer and Instagram Influencer, as well as Dr Rhona Eskander, the proclaimed celebrity dentist.
- Omara also recently worked on a guide for those participating in Ramadan, who may find the time challenging. This guide can be found here.
Dr Naseem has been asked to write features and speak in the press on eating disorders.
Please get in contact if you would like to discuss media appearance.